If it’s like you are starting with new a project and want to use Python for Machine Learning project. But, it seems that you are in a dilemma to start the project then you have lasted at the right place.
In today’s world, every system that works efficiently as a Machine Learning algorithm embeds in it. For example, Amazon products, Search engines i.e. Google and Yahoo, Social Websites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. They are using Machine Learning approach in one form or the other form.
Why is Python Efficient For Machine Learning?
Machine learning algorithms are highly efficient in data collection from all types of sources that as a result provide a wider view of the scenario. Since there is the commence of new computing technologies, the whole idea is to make the computer learn from data available. The iterative approach is followed by all the machine learning-based systems.
How does the Approach begin?
The approach begins with accepting new data and then computing it according to previous data results. The complete target is to generate reliable, automatic and proper results through no external interruption by a human.
Today, Machine Learning went far beyond the idea of science fiction. It has become a necessity and demand of time. As it is widely being used for processing and analyzing a large amount of data because of its significantly increased intensity.
Machine Learning is a limb of engineering which simply aims in making the computer perform all tasks without explicit programming. In other words, it basically deals in making the computer think intelligently, in the same manner as intelligent humans do think.
Therefore, the whole idea is of making machine self-sufficient to accomplish any task. On the verge of advancement, we have become successful in achieving this idea. Though we have live examples like :
- Google Self-driving Car
- Fraud detection
- Online offers and advertisement recommendation
Why Only Python For Machine Learning?
Currently, Python is the most wanted programming language and is the fastest-growing language. All around the globe, Programmers, Software Developers, and pioneers are implementing machine learning smart projects in Python language. Python uses different libraries for machine learning named as Scipy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Stats-Model, and Numpy, etc.
Below mentioned are the Python libraries used for Artificial Intelligence
- NumPy helps in handling high-level Mathematical functions, multidimensional arrays, and multiple matrices. One can install by command i.e. condo install Numpy
- SciPy is a python library for scientific & technical computing Python Library that is free & open source. One can install it by mentioned command i.e. Conda install Scipy
- Matplotlib library is used for plotting & has NumPy as its numerical mathematics extension. Install it as- Conda install Matplotlib
- Pandas is python’s software library that comes in handy when working with Data Manipulation & Data Analysis. By use of command i.e. Conda install pandas, one can install it.
- Statsmodels is a python library package that let programmers explore data and statistical models and also permit to undergo statistical tests. This can be installed by command- Conda install stats-model
- Seaborn is based on Python Library Matplotlib and is used for Data Visualization. It offers a high-level interface for plotting statistical graphs that are attractive & informative. You can install it with the following command- Conda install Seaborn
- Scikit-learn is a free software Machine Learning for Python. It offers facilities like regression, classification, & clustering algorithms.
Reasons Why Python Is Preferred By Programmers
As compared to another high-level programming language like C, C++, Java, etc. , Python is easy and simple to learn and understand. Moreover, a lot of code libraries make python easy to use. Open Source
One can get piles of code as it has a huge community worldwide. Since its release, the developer community is bestowing largely and that is why Python programmers never felt abandoned with sudden changes. There has been a constant upgrade by the community always. This type of support contributes to making Python suitable language for machine learning applications and systems.
It is versatile and platform-independent. Due to the capability of interacting with all third-party languages and also platforms it’s a great capacity for handling a large amount of data. Python’s debugging skills – as it rectifies most of the errors by itself. While developing Python machine learning project, a programmer can spend more time in developing the model than fixing the bug. No semicolons- This is like a boon as we can’t ignore the time when just a single semicolon creates hindrance in the execution of effective code.
All of the above reasons make Python the best suitable sought-after language for the Machine learning tech world. I hope this article provided you sufficient and useful information relevant to the specified title. Please respond through replying to comment box and also let us know if you want to get information regarding some other topic. Also, do share if it can be useful to somebody.